BFO Self Serve
This package is perfect for anyone who may have a limited budget, is self-motivated, enjoys DIY, needs a bit of advice from a professional organizer along with a detailed plan to implement on their own.
- I’ll provide up to 2 hours in-home assessment consultation or virtual, taking a look at all areas of your home, discuss your organizing challenges and your vision of the space.
- We’ll chat about your lifestyle routines, layout of your space to improve its flow and function, how to maximize small spaces, establish a budget and time-frame to complete each project.
- I will then research budget-friendly products based on your style preference to help bring your vision to life!
- With the information gathered from the in-home assessment consultation, you will receive a BFO Blueprint Action Plan. It’s a customized detailed room by room plan on how to start and implement the organizing sessions yourself, with estimated timelines for project completion.
- There will be a scheduled 20-minute follow-up call or virtual chat to see how well you are doing, address any questions you may have and provide any further advice or tips to help you complete your tasks.
- You’ll get clear direction on which high priority room to start the decluttering and organizing process.
- You’ll have an estimated timeline to complete each project but you can work at your own pace taking as much or as little time as needed.
- You’ll receive a list of suggested products with pricing to help your spaces get organized within budget.
- You’ll receive a list of local resources to donate, sell, consign or junk removal.
- You’ll receive a list of local professional trade services for home improvement and repairs, painting, cleaning services, interior design and real estate agents.
Why This Plan Works For You
- Quite frankly, you don’t need the help of a professional organizer working with you in your home side by side.
- You’re self-motivated, focused and tenacious enough to do the organizing work yourself or enlist the help of family or friends.
- You’re a natural do-it-yourself-er and just need instructions along with expert advice to turn your vision of a calm, efficient and functional space to reality.
BFO Self Serve: Payment is due in full at the conclusion of the in-home consultation by cash, cheque or credit card.
Virtual Consulting: Payment is due in advance of the consultation and can be paid online by email transfer or credit card.
Recommended resources are made available to residents in the Greater Toronto Area only.
Change of Plans
Life changed and you need a professional organizer to take over where you left off? No problem. I got you! Let’s have a chat to discuss what service is needed to get your organizing project completed.
BFO Organizing Consultant Rate $75/hr: includes room measurements, assistance with decluttering and organizing.
Shopping $55/hr: I can shop for the perfect container for furniture so you don’t have to.